UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES, GENEVA, SWITZERLAND (UBIS UNIVERSITY)
ABOUT UBIS UNIVERSITY
The University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) is a Swiss Boutique University. UBIS is part of the Linden Education Group, a consortium of small, boutique universities based in the United States. UBIS currently enrolls students from 40+ different countries. These dynamics enable UBIS to craft exclusive degrees and uniquely tailored opportunities for students before they enter a globalized career.
ACCREDITATION & APPROVALS
- UBIS is a registered Institution of Higher Education offering internationally recognized programmes.
- UBIS is certified ISO 29990. This certification offers the basis for a relevant management system geared specifically to education and the continuous improvement of the management system, the processes and the services.
- University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) has accreditation for its business degree programmes from the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) which is recognized by CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation, USA)
- UBIS is a member of Federation des Enterprises Romande
- UBIS is a member of the European Council of International Schools
UBIS is an Associate Member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). UBIS are proud to be part of EFMD, one of the key business schools networks in the world and being a part of the network will bring many opportunities for faculty & student exchanges, knowledge sharing and collaboration.