Master Of Business Administration – MBA From LACC
The Master of Business Administration degree program provides a cross-disciplinary management-oriented programme to develop students into leaders, ready to tackle the challenges of the global business environment. The MBA programme is suitable for students from a wide variety of backgrounds. Through a practical approach to developing managerial skills, students learn essential business skills needed to effectively manage and lead organizations. Our MBA programme has a strong global orientation using industry-based case studies and issues around the world by placing emphasis on professional skills and industrial relevance.
Students who have successfully completed and passed London American City College’s 30 credit hours (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in each course/subject will be eligible and allowed to pursue an MBA degree in London American City College by doing 5 additional courses/subjects.
- A minimum of 45 credit hours should be earned by the London American City College’s students to earn a LACC’s Master of Business Administration degree.
- The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months.
Admission Requirements – LACC’s MBA Degree
- A valid Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or
- Five years minimum work experience
- Fluency and proficiency in the English Language – Verbal & Written Knowledge