MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – MADONNA UNIVERSITY
The Master of Business Administration major provides the opportunity to develop a strong business background with courses in web design, operations management, entrepreneurship, and international business. The Business Administration major provides students with the flexibility to choose from one of the following concentration areas:
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
Credits: Minimum 45 credit hours should be earned by the London American City College’s students from the Madonna University to earn an MBA degree of the Madonna University.
Course Duration: The duration of the programme is approximately 24 to 28 months.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MADONNA UNIVERSITY’S MBA DEGREE:
Admission into the Madonna University’s Master of Business Administration degree programme is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (An average of less than 3.0 will be considered for conditional admissions only.)
- Two letters of recommendations from the current employer or professional persons familiar with the applicant’s work or college performance.
- Submission of a statement of purpose for participating in the MBA degree programme.
- Admission interview with a Student advisor.
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS – MADONNA UNIVERSITY’S MBA DEGREE
Graduate students will be granted a Master of Business Administration Degree upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 45 credits, including all required courses. No Credits will be granted for courses below a C.
- Submission of the thesis when required.
- A passing grade on the final comprehensive examination or oral defense of the thesis.
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or above.
During the course of the graduate programme, the student’s work is subject to continuous review by the programme advisor. If the programme advisor judges the student’s progress toward the degree to be unsatisfactory, student’s programme may be terminated at the end of any given semester by decision of the graduate committee will hold a hearing before the end of the following registration period.
Students are responsible for satisfying the requirements for graduation in their specific programme and for observing the academic regulations of the University.