BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA) – UBIS UNIVERSITY
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programme will provide you with a firm foundation in the fundamental principles of business. The world is becoming more global every year. The UBIS degree teaches a robust, global business perspective at an exclusive university in Geneva, Switzerland. The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is a three-year program. UBIS BBA offers a very innovative unique pedagogy, based on small groups working on a real project (their own students’ projects).
Students who have successfully completed and passed London American City College’s 90 credit hours (Advanced Diploma in Business Administration) with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in each course / subject will be able to transfer 90 credits and will be eligible to do the UBIS’s Bachelor of Business Administration degree by doing the additional courses / subjects.
Credits: A minimum of 120 credit hours (including the 90 credit hours from London American City College) should be earned by the London American City College’s students to earn a UBIS’ Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Course Duration: The duration of the programme is approximately 36 months.
LIST OF SPECIALIZATIONS (SPECIALIZED CERTIFICATE)
- International Management
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Human Resource Management
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UBIS UNIVERSITY’S BBA DEGREE
Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration degree programme of the UBIS University is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Complete application for undergraduate admissions
- Possession of an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration qualification from the London American City College (90 Credits) with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in each subject.
- Official high school transcript (final transcript after graduation with graduation date posted) or,
- Evidence of grade 12 pass from CBSE, or Federal Board, or 5GCE ‘O’ levels or 5IGCSEs or 5GCSEs or IB (Switzerland).
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS – UBIS UNIVERSITY’S BBA DEGREE
Students will be granted a Bachelor’s Degree (BBA) upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 120 credits, including all required courses.
- Submission of the thesis when required.
- A passing grade on the final comprehensive examination or oral defense of the thesis.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C) or above must be achieved.
Students are responsible for satisfying the requirements for graduation in their special programme and for observing the academic regulations of the University.