MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) – UBIS UNIVERSITY
UBIS Master “graduate” degree is a 24-month program, for individuals with an undergraduate degree looking to gain or expand their knowledge of Business or International Relations,thus making themselves more employable in today job market. Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty members with extensive professional experience, able to provide insight that goes beyond textbooks, setting the stage for tomorrow’s leaders.
LIST OF SPECIALIZATIONS (GRADUATE CERTIFICATES)
- Graduate Certificate in International Management
- Graduate Certificate in Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Travel & Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate in Quality & Operations Management
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain & Retail Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
Credits: Minimum 45 credit hours should be earned by the London American City College’s students to earn a UBIS’ Master of Business Administration degree.
Course Duration: The duration of the programme is approximately 24 months.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – UBIS UNIVERSITY’S MBA DEGREE
- A valid Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or
- Five years’ minimum work experience
- Fluency and proficiency in English Language – Verbal & Written Knowledge
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS – UBIS UNIVERSITY’S MBA DEGREE
Graduate students will be granted a Master of Business Administration Degree upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 45 credits, including all required courses. No Credits will be granted for courses below a C.
- Submission of the thesis when required.
- A passing grade on the final comprehensive examination or oral defense of the thesis.
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or above.
During the course of the graduate programme, the student’s work is subject to continuous review by the programme advisor. If the programme advisor judges the student’s progress toward the degree to be unsatisfactory, student’s programme may be terminated at the end of any given semester by decision of the graduate committee will hold a hearing before the end of the following registration period.
Students are responsible for satisfying the requirements for graduation in their specific programme and for observing the academic regulations of the University.